Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Teaching Tuesday-Sept 2nd

Tracey says:

For my favourite scrapbooking techniques I actually like to keep things simple but one of the things I love is to ink my papers. I just find it gives a little extra something!! Lately I am also very much enjoying the Bazzill In Stitchz – they have so many fun templates!!!

Thanks, Tracey! I ink too! I usually use Tim Holtz Distressing inks, or my Stampin' Up ink pads.What do you scrappers out there use to ink your papers? Let us know your fav inks.

Also, have you tried Bazzill in Stitchz? I have never heard of it! Yikes! Tell us how you feel about it!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I mostly use Ranger Distress Inks for my inking.

Heather said...

I love the In Stitchz templates!!!!!! I just recently purchased the flower and circle ones ... haven't had a chance to use them, but I'm excited to try them.

Anonymous said...

I'm also a fan of Ranger Inks! I have some of the Bazzill in Stitchz but I haven't tried them yet!