Sunday, September 21, 2008

SISTER Sunday -Sept 21st

Good afternoon, everyone!!!

Time for add another "sister" to the Sisterhood of Scrap!!!
This week, our sister is Trina Reid!

Name: Trina Reid

Home: Springdale, NL

Tell us about your family: I am a wife, My wonderful husband and I have been together nearly 12 years now. I am the mother of four, a girl 12 yrs and three boys 15, 16 & 19. I have three step-daughters and 4 almost 5 grandchildren.

Who/What inspired you to start scrapbooking? I’ve always collected the kids art work, school projects, awards and stuff and put it in albums, (& shoe boxes). A few years ago a childhood friend of mine who’s been living in Ontario for years told me about a scraping store she opened, I laughed till she explained it to me. I dabbled in scrap booking about 3 years ago ( I did 3 LO) That was before it caught on in Springdale, I recently got back into it and I’m completely hooked!

Does anyone in your family also scrap? My cousin digital-scraps and three of my sister-in-laws scrap traditionally and so does their daughters. Although none of them live near me so I scrap alone.

What size do you normally scrap? I started out doing mostly 12x12 two page layouts but now I’m doing one page 12x12 and recently I started card making.

What is your favorite colour scheme? Oh my, it’s hard to choose, but I love pink with any other color, I’ll stick it in anywhere I can.

How many hours a week do you scrap? Not as many as I’d like but probably more than I should, maybe around 6-8

What is one thing you always find yourself reaching for when creating a layout? Buttons!! I love buttons.

Describe your scrapping style in just three words. Fun, always changing

See some of Trina's layout in her gallery.

Thank-you Trina!! Be sure to come back tomorrow everyone to see what our Monday challenge is!!!

1 comment: