Thursday, September 4, 2008

Let's get to know Tracey a little more!

Tell us about your favorite layout you have ever completed? I wasn’t sure I could pick just one actually! I am lucky to actually really love most of the layouts I complete! This one is one of my faves though because it is of my baby girl of course!!! What do you love the most about scrapping? I love seeing the pages come together and I love to showcase my pictures and memories!!!


What do you dislike the most about scrapbooking? The expense. My bank account just doesn’t support my addiction!!

What topic do you find the most difficult to scrap? I struggle with masculine layouts actually. I have lots of nephews and I always find those pages harder. Could be because I love flowers and all of the girlie embellishments!!!

Have you ever taught a scrapbooking class? nope

Have you ever been published? Nope, but I have never submitted either so I guess it is hard to get published that way.

What type of camera do you use? Mostly I use my Canon S3IS but I do also have a Nikon D50 but hubby mostly uses that.

What would be your perfect day? A day spent with my family hanging out and spending time together (not too fussy where). Then I would like to end that day with some uninterrupted scrap time!! That doesn’t happen too often with a two-year-old.

No comments: