Thursday, September 11, 2008

Let's get to know JULIE some more!

Tell us about your favorite layout you have ever completed? My favorite layout would have to be one I have done as part of my design team postion on the Scrapping the music challenge blog
Stay beautiful

What do you love the most about scrapping? It is most definately the playing around with my stash to create lasting memories. It is my creative outlet, my time to be me.


What do you dislike the most aboutscrapbooking? That at the moment I don't have a scraproom and I have to use my kitchen bench. It is a bit of a hassel when I am scrapping but I am lucky to have a big bench..


What topic do you find the most difficult to scrap? Probably my husband and that is because he isn't one for having his photo taken much.

Have you ever taught a scrapbookingclass? Yes. I run online classes as a part of my design team position over at Scrap Therapy . I also taught my first face to face class last month at my local store Just Scrapbooking and will be teaching there again soon.

Have you ever been published? Yes. When I was making cards a while ago I had a set published with instructions in an Australian magzine Stamping and papercraft. I have since had two layouts published in the Australian magazine Scrapbook Creations, one in the Australian magazine Scrapbooking Memories and have got another two layouts and a card that will be published in the next few months. With the card being my first time published in an American magazine.

What type of camera do you use? I have an Olympus E-410 here and haven't been all that adventurous with it yet. Dosen't come of auto very often. One day I hope to take a course of some sort that will teach me a few things about it.

What would be your perfect day? My perfect day would be to be on holidays with my family somewhere. We are so in need of a holiday here and to make it even better it would need to be close to a big scrapping convetion of some sort too so I can get my scrappy fix too.


No comments: