Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jayne's Favorite Layouts

Tell us about your favorite layout you have ever completed? This changes as I create them but my favorite pages to work on are slice of life type pages.


What do you love the most about scrapping? Everything! Seriously. Shopping, friends, design, products, memories, planning, photography, writing… and on and on – I just love everything about scrapbooking!

What do you dislike the most about scrapbooking? When people are made to feel their work "isn’t good enough" Every scrapbook page is beautiful because it has meaning to someone!

What topic do you find the most difficult to scrap? Pool pictures. I can never seem to find just the right colors. I always think they will be fun to scrap but they always give me fits!

Have you ever taught a scrapbooking class? Yes, many. In April of 2007, I started Feeling Scrappy - a place where we teach all kinds of scrapbooking classes on-line.

Have you ever been published? No – I have never submitted anything.

What type of camera do you use? I have several. The one I use most is my Nikon Coolpix 4800 – quick and easy pictures.

What would be your perfect day? A beautiful sunny day spent sightseeing in a far off land with my family

I can't imagine my life without ...my family.


No comments: