Saturday, August 23, 2008

SKETCH Saturday Aug 23-Jen (Roxybonds)

Happy Saturday, everyone!!

Our featured sketch artist today is Jen (Roxybonds)
Here's what Jen says-

I am Jen! I am a baseball wife to a hardworking coach and a mom of 2. I have a rough and tumble 2 1/2 year old boy and a darling baby girl. I teach Physical Education full-time and am a Close To My Heart consultant. I have been scrapping on and off for about 12 years and in the last 2 years it has taken over as my passion, my hobby, my outlet. I was using sketches so much that I started to draw my own. After much prodding by my friends, I started my own blog More of my work can be seen here.

Here are Jen's sketches and layout samples. She sent me 2 sketches because she couldn't decide which one to send.Well, I couldn't decide which one to post, so I posted both!!! Cool stuff, hey!!!


Thanks Jen!!!

Remember, scrappers, to let us know of you try Jen's sketches!!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Hey Jen! :wave: Great sketches!