Sunday, August 17, 2008

SISTER Sunday - August 17th


Please WELCOME Lisa Hodge as our sister this Sunday!


Tell us about your family: I'm married, have 3 boys I do work outside of my home, full time at the local grocery store as a cashier. I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years now. I have taught classes for the lss and have done make and takes at the past Scrapbook Extravaganza's that the store has held. I currently teach monthly classes at my church for anyone who will come! I LOVE to teach and design for the classes. I am also proud to be a Close To My Heart consultant.

Who/What inspired you to start scrapbooking? I don't know, really. I think I just picked it up on my own. I did cut and clip from newspapers when I was in school. I had one of those HUGE books with the "construction paper"-like pages.... so I guess I've just brought my craftiness with me as I've grown up.

Does anyone in your family also scrap? No, not anymore. I had my sister scrappin' some, but she gave up her "addiction" awhile back, so it is just me again.

What size do you normally scrap? 12X12 mostly.

What is your favourite colour scheme? Bright summery colors, OR anything pink and brown

How many hours a week do you scrap? 5-10

What is one thing you always find yourself reaching for when creating a layout? My glue runner!! LOVE THOSE THINGS!!

Describe your scrapping style in just three words. Complicated but simple.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out Lisa's blog - Happily Scrappin' Today
.... and Lisa's submission:


~~~~~~~~~~~

See you tomorrow for our next scrapping challenge!




2 comments:

V Colbourne said...

Congrats on being the sister, Lisa- it feels so great to be chosen!

Jean Marie said...

Congratulations & Welcome !