Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lisa's favorite layout!


Tell us about your favorite layout you have ever completed? I chose this one because it brings back such good memories. This was actually the weekend my husband and I got married! Yes, he DID take me SCRAPBOOKING on our HONEYMOON!! I used a lot of things from the Extravaganza on this layout. I took a picture of the t-shirt and used it as a page element, along with the ticket. The picture on the right hand page is of me and Debbie Haas. She co-authored the book Chicken Soup for the Scrapbooker's Soul. I took a picture of the cover of the book and it opens up to show a picture I took of where she signed my copy of the book.

What do you love the most about scrapping? Just playing with all my scrappy stuff and trying new things.

What do you dislike the most about scrapbooking? CLEANING UP!!

What topic do you find the most difficult to scrap? Anything about myself.

Have you ever taught a scrapbooking class? Yes, many.

Have you ever been published? No, not YET.

What type of camera do you use? Right now, a Fuji Film Fine Pix E550 (Hoping Santa will bring a Canon Digital Rebel - and I think he IS GOING TO!!! )

What would be your perfect day? Low humidity, a cool breeze blowing, with lots of sunshine, home from work and all is peaceful at home with everyone healthy and happy!

I can't imagine my life without ...having had such a wonderful daddy! He passed away 8 years ago this past April. He was such a good man, taught me so much...and loved me so much! ... and I miss him so much! I was definitely a Daddy's Girl!! I HAVE to imagine him not being in my life right now, that is reality. But I can't imagine not ever having him. He was the best dad anyone could hope for!!


No comments: