Monday, August 25, 2008

CHALLENGE Monday - August 25th




Can't believe we're almost done with August and done with summer! Kids are either ready for "back-to-school" or have already started.

Here's an easy challenge, since everyone is probably terribly busy at this time of year :-)

Send in a recent, favorite layout! Let's see what layout/project you're especially pleased with this month.

Send your challenge to us at mailto:sisterhood.of.scrap@gmail.com?subject=aug25 by Sunday, August 31st!

Please make sure you use the link above. This makes it so much easier for us to filter our emails and ensures that we don't miss your submission!

You'll have a chance to enter your name for some awesome stamps from our sponsor this month -- Purple Onion Designs!! It will give you a chance to become our NEXT sister, as well!

Here are the layouts that the Sisters chose this week as their favs!


GINA


Gina says: The journaling pulls out from behind the photo. I did this page for a challenge to create a page about why you scrap. You can see all the deets of this page on my blog here


CARLACarla says, "I tried a different style with this layout and I love how it turned out. I love the candid shots of my three boys."


DEANNE Deanne says: My DH and I went to see Mamma Mia last week and it was the BEST movie!! I just had to scrap about it! I found a poster pic online and printed it off. I love how the patterned paper matches the poster colors and flower patterns so well!(based on a sketch by Shanna Lewter) I totally recommend this movie! It's awesome!!!


SUSAN


This LO was created in response to the September Guest Design Team challenge from Create My Keepsake Thanks Emily for an awesome challenge!


3 comments:

Gina said...

LOVE that lo Carla!!

Bibi said...

Deanne, I LOVED Mamma Mia as well! And if you haven't seen the musical yet, it's even better! What a great idea to scrap about this...love your LO, and you've given me a great idea for scrapping! I usually only scrap photos that I've taken, so thanks for the inspiration to get me thinking outside the box :)

Rose Ann said...

Hi Ladies,
Wonderful layouts!! I hope to get one done and posted soon.
Have a great day.
Rose Ann