Saturday, July 19, 2008

SKETCH Saturday-July 19-KAZAN CLARK

Good day, scrappers!!!!

Our featured sketch artist today is... KAZAN CLARK!!
Here's a little about her!


Thank you for the opportunity to do a sketch for Sisterhood of Scrap.

Here is a little about me:

After moving here from South Africa more than 10 years ago, Kev and I have settled down quite well here and officially call Colorado home. I am a SAH- Mommy to Ashton (almost 4) and Alex (almost 2). However, in my former life I received a BA Degree in Psychology but enjoyed a wonderful career in Event Planning. Our family is scattered all over the globe, including Canada, Hawaii, South Africa and Dubai – so we do enjoy traveling and visiting exotic places and that is where I find much of my inspiration for my scrapbooking and cardmaking.


I started scrapbooking just over 3 years ago when Ashton was born. This year I tried my hand at making cards and I am really getting into it. Now I have to be careful that I find a balance between the two so that I stay up to date! My style is forever changing but for the most part I like a simpler clean-cut look on my pages and cards. In my Scrapbooking world I am happiest creating, blogging, visiting forums and getting inspiration from all those talented scrappers out there!


My most recent project that is super exciting is a new sketch blog for card makers. It is fun, exciting and totally inspirational.


or at my personal blog: http://nunutoolies.blogspot.com


Can't wait to see your take on this sketch.


{Hugs} Kazan


Thanks Kazan!!!

And now...here are her sketch and layout that she shared with us...

As always, link us up, ladies, in the comments for us to see your great layouts you create using Kazan's sketch!


2 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Too cute. Kazan is definitely one of my biggest inspirations.

**Nancy** said...

Love the sketch, Kazan!!! I'm going to try to give this a try!