Saturday, July 12, 2008

SKETCH Saturday-July 12 Jodie Kautzner

Hope everyone is having a super Summer so far!!!
Our featured sketch artist this week is JODIE KAUTZNER!
Here what Jodie says:

Hello fellow crafters! My name is Jodie Kautzner and I live in St. Louis, MO with my loving husband Adam and our two wonderful little boys Ashton and Peyton.

I started scrapping in 1998 and 10 years later I am still addicted! My most recent obsession is creating sketches! I am such a planner in all aspects of my life, so naturally sketches really appeal to me. You can see more of my sketches at http://sketchitout.blogspot.com/.

I have recently joined the design team a Croppinsville, USA and the sketch design team at Creative Scrappers. I also have an upcoming publication in the July/August issue of Scrap N Art and will be a June guest designer at pagemaps.com.

I am so honored to be have been invited here as a Saturday Sketch Artist! I hope you can put this sketch to good use.

And here are the great sketch and sample layout from Jodie to us!!

Jodie, this is a wonderful sketch and such an adorable layout.Thanks so much!

And, remember scrappers, if you use it, let us know so we can go see too!!!

10 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love the LO and sketch. I love the colors and what a cutie to scrap.

Chris said...

Great sketch. Going to print it out to use at some point. Totally love the LO too!

Unknown said...

Awesome sketch and LO!!!!

aimee said...

nice to know ya! i will be using that sketch!

Christina said...

That is a beautiful sketch! Thanks Jodie!

Lacey said...

YAY Jodie... Thanks :D

Karen Brooks said...

Fabulous!!! I used the sketch tonite in a challenge I needed to complete!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
Daisy Paddlin'

V Colbourne said...

Great sketch and layout, just gorgeous!

Jean Marie said...

Thanks for the wonderful sketch!
I had a fun time with this sketch :)

http://jeanmaries.blogspot.com/2008/07/stitches-sketches.html

Shannon said...

What a fantastic sketch, and you layout is awesome!