Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pamela's favorite layout

Tell us about your favorite layout you have ever completed? It was one of those layouts that I was just so pleased with when I had finished it...I thought it was creative and unique. I made it early last summer and I still haven't made a layout that I like more.



What do you love the most about scrapping? I love looking back through everything I have done and just enjoying it. :)

What do you dislike the most about scrapbooking? Nothing. I used to feel the pressure to scrap in order...but I let that go and just do whatever I want when I want.

What topic do you find the most difficult to scrap?

Have you ever taught a scrapbooking class? yep...I used to teach a monthly class at my church. Now I do card classes twice a year there.

What type of camera do you use? Canon Digital EOS 40D

What would be your perfect day? To get a book or magazine contract where I could share my love of scrapbooking.

I can't imagine my life without ...my family. 




6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Great LO. I love the colors and layout.

Christina said...

That is a beautiful layout Pamela! Very simple and the colors work great together!

V Colbourne said...

Love all of the different papers and patterns. Just wonderful :)

Linda said...

I love the stitching on this layout.

Anonymous said...

I can easily see why that LO is your favorite...it's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

That is really a great layout! I can see why you havent yet found out one that you like more than that one!

Why don't you try reusing that one? Flip it, rotate it, something I love all the clean lines! :D