Thursday, July 24, 2008

Aimee's favorite layout....

Favorite layout: I think it must be one I did recently for a challenge…it was one of my girls carefully studying a bug in a tree.


What I love about scrapping: I seem to scrap more when I’m stressed. It is a stress reliever for me. Oh but most important…all the yummy paper!

What I dislike: THAT I CAN’T HAVE IT ALL!

Difficult topic: Me. I can scrap about the kids, hubby, pets, vacations etc…but when it comes to me I just can’t seem to do it. I really need to so my kids and grandkids will have something to remember me when I’m gone.

Taught a class: No. I have helped prepare for and been kind of an assistant for classes, but never by myself. Unless you want to count the time my daughter had a scrap party for her birthday. I taught 14 preteens how to make a backpack tag, a mini address book and a mini paper bag album.

Been published: No

What kind of camera: I use a Sony CyberShot 7.2. I would love a new one, but it’s not in the budget!

A perfect day would be: me in my pj’s scrapping in a huge scrap store with everything I could imagine at my finger tips. Including some cocktails! With no one saying "mommy, mommy I want…can I have" or "honey, what’s for dinner"

I can’t imagine my life without:
My family, because they are the reason I scrap.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI
I LOVE YOUR SCRAP, SO CUTE
I'M AN ADDICTED TOO !!!
I INVITE YOU TO WATCH MY BLOG ON lescrapdedidi.over-blog.fr
xxx
didi