Thursday, June 5, 2008

TEXT Thursday - June 5/08

Our sister Lynn shares a journaling challenge with us this morning. Here's what she says:


Journaling is a major part of scrapbooking for me, so I thought it would be fun to set a journaling challenge. My challenge is to create a scrapbook layout about a notable event in your life. This could be a change, a major event, something else in your life that stands out as significant to you.
In my ‘Noteworthy’ layout I have chosen to journal my feelings about starting university, the beginning of a new phase in my life. As I didn’t want the black journaling to distract from the soft pastel colours used in this layout I choose to tuck it behind the photo an added the butterfly button as a little tab so that it could be pulled out and read.


In ‘the Summer that everything changed’ layout I wanted to record all the major changes that happened in my life the summer that photo was taken. I didn’t like the photo before but now that it is part of this layout it means much more to me as the journaling (hidden on the tags & note paper) is very personal and important to me.

Thanks so much Lynn!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

THose look great, Lynn. I'm so bad with journaling! It's definitely somehting I need to work on more.