Saturday, June 14, 2008

SKETCH Saturday-June 14-ALLISON COPE

Hope you are all having great weather because we certanly are not! It's been raining, and I mean RAINING, for 3 days and there's still more in the forecast!

But the good thing is I have a lot of time to spend on scrapping! Like using this sketch today!! It's from ALLISON COPE! And it's a great sketch!

But first, a little about Allison (or Ally)

~~~
Hello everyone! My name is Allison Cope and I live in Ontario, Canada with my wonderful and very understanding husband, Todd and our son, Spencer.
I have been scrapping for about 3 years and I am lucky enough to be able to scrap almost everyday. I enjoy sitting at my scrap desk in the living room and not missing out on any of the family happenings.
I currently design for a number of kit clubs and scrapbook sites; Sweet Pea Scraps, the International Scrapbooking Association, The Scrapping Bug (Kitchener, ON), the Creative Crafts and Stickers Blog, Janelle Richmond's challenge blog “Random Chaos”, Valerie Salmon's sketch blog “Got Sketch?”,Scrapperie and I design sketches for Kristine Davidson's sketch blog“Creative Scrappers”.
I also manage to create my own pages and sketches and showcase them throughout my two personal blogs;
http://yourmemoriescanada.blogspot.com/ and http://sosketchy.blogspot.com/.
I am so lucky to also have been published in a number of wonderful scrapbooking publications;Scrapbooks and Cards Today, Canadian Scrapbooker, Scrapbook Street.com Ezine, Ready! Set! Create! Ezine and the British publication, The Scrapbook Magazine. I have also had a number of layouts featured in company galleries such as Prima Marketing, Basic Grey and Making Memories.

I am also in the starting processes of promoting my local scrapbooking business, YourMemories. (http://yourmemoriescanada.com/) Your Memories is a company where I design personalized classes and projects for anyone wanting to scrapbook and teach them in their very own homes. I'm hoping my business will take off this summer as I do more local advertising.

I am so excited and honored to have been asked to be a Saturday Sketch Artist for the Sisterhood of Scrap. I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Scrappy Hugs,
Ally.
~~~
And here are Allison's sketch and layout! Wonderful!!!
Thanks Allison, and remember ladies if you try Allison's sketch be sure to let us know!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful layout! Thanks! I want to try this skecth.