Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Amber's Scrappy Space.....

Describe your scrap space. Do you like/dislike it? My husband is so nice to let me take over a corner of our bedroom. I have an old sewing table my mom gave me that opens into a nice square. I have various organizational cabinets and shelves. Organization is a constant quest of mine and I am forever changing things around trying to fit more stuff in my small space. Someday I will have my own room*grin*

What are your favourite colours to scrapbook with? Hmm, I love so many colors it is hard to choose! I use blues, reds and browns a lot.

Do you enjoy other crafts and/or hobbies? I love to read and used to sew more until I started using my machine on my layouts. I need to get a machine just for fabric now.

What scrapbook magazines do you read? Scrapbooks, Etc is my favorite.

How thick is your cardstock and paper stash? If I stacked my cardstock all together instead of separated into separate color racks I would guess its about 3 inches high. My pattern paper fills a paper tote and my scraps basket is overflowing with pattern paper!

Are you an organized or messy scrapper? Can I say I have an organized mess? LOL

Anything else you want to share? I am so excited to join the Sisterhood! You ladies are all so inspiring!


No comments: