Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WEB Wednesday-May 21st

Here are Shannon's web shares today:

~~~
One of the best thing about the being a scrapbooker in this day and age, is the multitude of inspiration available to us on the internet! We can build friendships, get organized and get inspired all at the click of a button. There are so many places I visit on a regular basis, and I'm so excited to have this opportunity to share a few of them with you!

First up is a place that I have been designing for for just short of a year now, Savvy N Sassy. There is always lots of great stuff going there... swaps, crops and the forum members are all very friendly and encouraging. It's a feel good sort of place! Another great scrapbook forum is Serendiptiy Scrapbooks. This place is a wealth of information, seriously. They have an awesome techniques area and I'm always learning something new.

Some of the blogs that I check out religiously, (beside right here at Sisterhood of Scrap), are Red Velvet Art, Making It Lovely and Ginny's Small Studio. Three great sites that always encourage me to push my artisitc desires. Andm when my mojo seems to have fallen into neutral, I love to visit blogs like Poetic Artistry, and Outta This Funk. Last but not least... my absolute favourite blogs when it comes to organization; Notes From Your Calm & Collected Organizer, and Crafty Storage.

There are so many more wonderful sites out there, but these are a few I love and you may not have known about!
~~~
Happy surfing, everyone! Thanks so much Shannon!!!

1 comment:

Jean Marie said...

Thanks Shannon!these are some wonderful sites..so much creativity going on at them all!!