Saturday, May 24, 2008

SKETCH Saturday-May 24th-HEATHER SCOTT

Happy Saturday, everyone!! Our sketch artist today is HEATHER SCOTT!

Here's a little about Heather:

~~~
I am Heather Scott – from Manhattan Kansas. I was born and raised in Ohio, and transplanted to Kansas by the Air Force while I was active duty as a weather person – yup Weather by Heather! J I have 3 kids and a wonderful hubby. I stay at home with my youngest who starts kindergarten this fall!

I have been stamping for 13 years and started scrapping about 3 years ago. I am a demonstrator with The Angel Company and love my “job” – if you can call it that! I LOVE to make cards, mini books and gift items with my stamping and scrapping supplies. My Favorites include Matchmaker papers, Palette and Versamagic inks, ANY Colluzzle templates and of course my SCOR-pal and Bind It all.
I have been published with my cards in Stampers Sampler, Rubber Stamper and Stamping Arts and Crafts many times, and have been in every TAC idea book since I started as an angel. I am SO proud to have had pictures of my 2 youngest kids featured on the cover of the 2006-07 Idea book. I teach classes, hold crops and do FUNshops in the NE Kansas area and at our local craft store.

I have a blog I update several times a week with cards, pages, mini books and gift ideas- so check it out for more inspiration at http://www.oz-somestamps.com . If you like Sketches – I have a card sketch every Monday!

I hope the sketch inspires you!

Have a specTACular day!

~~~

Here are Heather's sketch and layout sample! Awesome stuff!!! Thanks so much Heather!
If you use Heather's sketch as inspiration, let us know! We'd love to see it!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Awesome sketch Heather!!!

:-)