Saturday, May 17, 2008

More about Amanda, and some of her favorites!

Describe your scrap space. Do you like/dislike it? It started out as the corner of the office. Now it has taken over half of the office! I have 2 bookcases and a table full of supplies. For a table I use a black card table, which is a mess. LOL


What are your favourite colours to scrapbook with? Pink, black, turquoise.. I love colors!


Do you enjoy other crafts and/or hobbies? I love to sew! It is so much fun. I also love doing hand embroidery and am currently teaching myself how to crochet.


How thick is your cardstock and paper stash? It fills up a 3 drawer Sterilite container. (Honestly, I have a tad bit more than what will fit in there..)


Are you an organized or messy scrapper? Messy. Super messy. I have to start out with a semi-clean area though, I have to have room to make my mess!


Favourite Snack: Cheese-Its!!!


Favourite Drink: Iced Tea


Favourite Paper: I have a few favourites! I like Love Elsie, Bam Pop!, Luxe and Hambly the most.


Favourite Technique: Lately I have really been into inking. I never used to do it at all. Then I did a challenge where I had to and I loved it so much I do it on almost every page!


Favourite Embellishment: Bling!! I love bling on everything. I use it as much as possible.


Favourite Scrap Tool: My Cutterpede paper trimmer. I love that thing, it is so easy to use and all of the neat edge attachments you can buy are cool!


Favourite Adhesive: I use Duck Brand Easy Stick Adhesive Applicators. I love them!!





No comments: