Friday, May 23, 2008

About Shannon.....

What are your favourite colours to scrapbook with? Brown is definitely a favourite form. Brown mixed with anything! I also tend to be drawn to aqua blues, pinks... ah heck,I love all colours! (Just not purple! shhh!).

Do you enjoy other crafts and/or hobbies? My other hobbies are sewing and beading. I don't do them near as much as scrapping though.

What scrapbook magazines do you read? Not many I have to admit. When I do read them, it's Scrapbooks Etc. and Papercrafts.

How thick is your cardstock and paper stash? Hmmm... if I put it all together, maybe a foot or two?? I really don't keep a lot of cardstock, and my patterned paper collection is pretty much under control I think. Flowers and ribbon? That's a WHOLE other story!!

Are you an organized or messy scrapper? Definitely organized!

Anything else you want to share? I don't know how all of you feel, but when I scrapbook it's the 'process' of it I enjoy the most. I love the idea that I'm creating something great for my children and future generations, but even if they never spend more then a day looking at my albums... it's still okay with me, because through the 'creating' I have gained something for myself. It's therapeutic, relaxing and rejuvenating, AND, the more time I get to spend creating, the better wife and mother I am!

Favorite Snack: Chocolate M&M's or cheese and crackers

Favorite Drink: lately it seems to be Ice Tea

Favorite Paper: Scenic Route

Favorite Technique: Ink

Favorite Embellishment: Ribbon

Favorite Scrap Tool: AMM piercing tool

Favorite Adhesive: my ATG gun!!


No comments: