Wednesday, May 7, 2008

about Cheri....

Describe your scrap space. Do you like/dislike it? I like it now….I thought I HAD to have a scraproom to like it…..but my dear son and hubby built some shelves for me in our family room and it’s perfect! I am available and with my family while scrapping and have lots of room to set up tables when my daughter and friends come over to join me in our little addiction!

What are your favourite colours to scrapbook with? I love bright colors….blue, yellow, pink and green

Do you enjoy other crafts and/or hobbies? I have the perfect hobbies….when the sun is shining I love to lay out in the sun on the lake and tan, drinking an iced tea…..when the weather is cruddy, I SCRAP!! Lots of scrapping in MN lately!!

What scrapbook magazines do you read? Memory Makers, Page Maps. Scrapbook Etc.

How thick is your cardstock and paper stash? Never ‘thick’ enough!

Are you an organized or messy scrapper? Have you been talking to my friends? VERY MESSY!!! But my new goal is to ‘tidy up a bit’ before starting a new page!

1 comment:

Deanne Clarke said...

I absolutely agree on the cardstock comment, never thick enough!!! haha!!! So funny!!! We scrappers would have cardstock to the ROOF if we could!!!