Saturday, April 26, 2008

SKETCH Saturday-Apr 26 JULIE BONNER

Happy Saturday ,everyone!
Our featured sketch artist today is JULIE BONNER!

Here is little bit about Julie:


Hello everyone! My name is Julie Bonner & I live in Crownsvillle, Maryland with my wonderful husband Justin and my adorable son Ryan.


I have been scrapbooking for several years but did not really find my true scrapbook style until this year. I love vintage style patterned papers, distressing, and using chipboard on almost every page I make. I’m addicted to chipboard!


I was a middle school mathematics teacher for 8 years but recently became a SAHM with the birth of my son Ryan.


Being at home with my son has truly been a gift – I feel the 2 of us share a wonderful relationship & it has allowed me time at night (while he’s sleeping) to venture into a career within the world of scrapbooking.


I currently teach classes at local scrapbook events & online at My Creative Classroom. I am a DT member for A Scrappin’ Friendsy & run a weekly sketch challenge on my own challenge blog, 52 Sketches . . . 52 Weeks.


I am so excited & honored to have been asked to be a Saturday Sketch Artist for the Sisterhood of Scrap. I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!


Here are Julie's sketch and layout .Enjoy!!!


Thanks, Julie! Julie recently shared some more NEWS on her blog, but you'll have to go check it out to find out!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

Let us know, ladies, if you try Julie's sketch!! Leave us a link in the comments!


6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Congratulatins Julie. It's a super awesome sketch you've created. I love it. And I love your own take on it.

Anonymous said...

I have NEVER got into sketches till someone emailed my Julies site....now I am so addicted! Its like Christmas morning on Sunday WAITING for the new sketch! Thanks Julie.....Im off to work on it!! Cheri O'Neill

Anonymous said...

I love Julie's sketches. I have been doing her 52 Sketches 52 Weeks challenge and just love everyone of the sketches. I just love the one here too, please drop by my place at scrapbook.com to see it. http://scrapbook.com/galleries/103963/view/1428663/-1/0/1.html

Anonymous said...

I also love Julie's sketches and have completed 8 of them so far. I am still trying to get the other 9 completed to give myself not only a sense of accomplishment but help me get my albums caught up.
Here is my take on this sketch:

http://my.bhgscrapbooksetc.com/sbe/persona.jsp?plckPersonaPage=PersonaGalleryPhoto&plckUserId=8981dff0412db4d7ba7f45b67a39d7e6&userId=8981dff0412db4d7ba7f45b67a39d7e6&plckPhotoID=d3480627-13be-4d06-b661-5964bcf6207d

Just cut and paste into the address bar and I hope the link works this is the first time I have ever done anything by using the link.
Karen
(countrygirlin_md@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

I also love Julie's sketches and have completed 8 of them so far. I am still trying to get the other 9 completed to give myself not only a sense of accomplishment but help me get my albums caught up.
Here is my take on this sketch:

http://my.bhgscrapbooksetc.com/sbe/persona.jsp?plckPersonaPage=PersonaGalleryPhoto&plckUserId=8981dff0412db4d7ba7f45b67a39d7e6&userId=8981dff0412db4d7ba7f45b67a39d7e6&plckPhotoID=d3480627-13be-4d06-b661-5964bcf6207d

Just cut and paste into the address bar and I hope the link works this is the first time I have ever done anything by using the link.
Karen
(countrygirlin_md@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

Sorry my previous post is showing up twice I don't know it happend or how to fix it!
Karen