Sunday, March 30, 2008

SISTER Sunday - March 30th



Good Morning everyone! Another snowy, blustery day here in Newfoundland. Where is Spring??!
We have a new SISTER :-) Please welcome Cindy Cordeiro!





Tell us about your family: I have a wonderful husband, Carlos, to whom I’ve been married to for 5 years & beautiful little girl, Juliana, who is 8 months old.


How/Why did you start scrapbooking?
Back in high school I would decorate my photo albums with construction paper. I did that for a few years. A few years ago I took a beginner course at my LSS – Scrapbooking by Design & I’ve since "matured" into a scrapbook addict.


How long have you been scrapbooking? Not really counting my high school years… about 7 years.


What is it about scrapbooking that you really love?
Playing and being creative with all of the embellishments I have collected. I also enjoy sharing my layouts with family & friends especially when they’re in the pictures.


How many hours a week do you scrapbook? This really depends on my little one, but I try to scrapbook for at least 5 hours (in total) throughout the week.


Where do you get your inspiration? Magazines & my journaling.


Describe your scrap space. Do you like/dislike it?
I love my scrapbook space. I have a large table, a laptop & photo printer, & all of my embellishments and chair roll away.


What are your favourite colours to scrapbook with? All shades of blue ~ really all of them, but I tend to gravitate towards the blues.

************

Here is Cindy's layout for Challenge 47:

Cindy owns and design for her own home-based business: A Unique Flair - Scrapbooking Services & Classes

You can see her gallery and her blog on her website.

************

Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

3 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Welcome Cindy~your work is awesome!

Jean Marie said...

Welcome to the Sisterhood of Scrap...beautiful example lo!

cindy said...

Thanks ladies. Glad to be here!