Friday, March 7, 2008

More about Stacey.....

Favorite Snack: Lately, my favorite snack after the kids are in bed is a soft pretzel with nacho cheese for dipping. Yum!

Favorite Drink: Coffee! I probably drink way too much of it.

Favorite Paper: Hmmmm...this is hard. There are so many wonderful papers out there! I just got a bunch of MM Noteworthy paper and I am loving that right now. I usually love everything my MME, too.

Favorite Technique: Inking is by far my favorite thing to do. I ink almost everything! Recently, i have been using a lot of paint as well.

Favorite Embellishment: Probably flowers

Favorite Scrap Tool: Trimmer-couldn’t do a page without it!

Favorite Adhesive: CM tape runner and Photo Tape

What scrapbook magazines do you read? I get Memory Makers and Creating Keepsakes but I will pick up others that look good once in a while at the store.

How thick is your cardstock and paper stash? Well, my cardstock would be a few inches...it’s not all together so it’s hard to estimate. My Bazzill is all together and is about 4 inches thick. I just filled up 72 slots on a paper rack with patterned paper...with most shelves holding more than one sheet. And I have lots I couldn’t fit in there. (Is that a lot??)

Are you an organized or messy scrapper? I am organized to start out with but I get very messy while I am scrapping. I do try to pick things up between layouts (if I didn’t I could never find anything! LOL)

Additional info- I am a creative Team Member at Feeling Scrappy. It’s the first time I have been on any sort of creative team and I am having a blast! I have loved taking classes through the site before joining the team and now I love being part of the planning. I also had the opportunity to teach my very first online class there a couple of weeks ago. It was a monogram card gift set class. We are just starting an awesome sketch class for which I got to design some sketches and can’t wait to share those in the class.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Nice to read about you Stacey! LOL about your paper "it that a lot?"