Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More about Karen....

Describe your scrap space. Do you like/dislike it?
I don’t have my own space… so I have scrap stuff on a corner of the dining room table, on the coffee table, in pizza boxes and in little piles all over the place. I would so love to have my own little room, or even my own dedicated scrap desk.

What are your favourite colours to scrapbook with?
It changes all the time. At the moment I’m doing lots of layouts in blue, green and white. I usually stick to strong, simple colour combinations. I can’t get my head around purple though.

Do you enjoy other crafts and/or hobbies?
I love reading and photography. I enjoy camping and hiking, and gardening.

What scrapbook magazines do you read?
I read most of the magazines, but don’t buy many these days. I’m really lucky I can get most Australian magazines at my local library. I subscribe to Scrapbook Trends, so it’s the magazine I read most often lately.

How thick is your cardstock and paper stash?
I am too embarrassed to measure!! I have one whole pizza box of Bazzill, another pizza box full of Basic Grey, and maybe 6"-8" of others. I am on a use-my-stash drive this year and trying not to buy any new paper till I use up the older ones.

Are you an organized or messy scrapper?
The planning is organised but the execution is definitely messy! Piles of stuff everywhere and leftovers stuffed into empty pizza boxes… I dream of being more organised with my stash.

Anything else you want to share?
Thank you so much for inviting me to be a Sister!

Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

No comments: