Saturday, February 16, 2008

SKETCH Saturday-Feb. 16th Lucy Chesna

Lucy was featured last year and graciously offered another sketch for us this year! Thanks Lucy!!!




Here some info about Lucy:

Hi, my name is Lucy Chesna and I am from Billerica, Ma. I am married to my best friend for 12 years and we have two beautiful children. I am SAHM and love every minute of it!I am completely addicted to scrapbooking, message boards and sketches. I started scrapbooking right after my son was born in 1998 but got into it more in 2001, when my daughter was born and the rest is history. I got into my first message board in 2002 and I got hooked and became a better scrapbooker because of it. There is so much talent out there that that I absorbed all that information and added my own twist to it. The sketches started in 2004 when I had to create a sketch for a contest, I didn't win but it opened the flood gates to more sketches eventually to my own sketch blog this year. I have been very fortunate to be surrounded by talent ladies in the past few years and I thank them for inspiring me every day.I am DT for Scrapbook Doodle ,Happy Scrappin Scrapbooking and Scrap O'Licous.I am a Sketch Designer for Scrapbook Oasis and Serendipity Kits.
I have published many times in ScrapStreet, Ready Set and Create and Becky Fleck NewsletterI am Team Coordinator of
Pub Calls Blog and VIP Team for iScrapI have my own sketch blog called My Sketch World that I post weekly sketches and have layout examples from The Sketch World Divas. You can find more of my work at my blog .





Here's Lucy's sketch:
If you try Lucy's sketch, please let us know! We'd love to see your creation!!!

Sisterhood... a celebration of the he{ART}

2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Love the sketch Lucy...&& love MA...we lived in Shirley, Ma for two years...miss it but not the weather....

Kos med papir og saks said...

lovely sketch.

I have made a layout with the sketch. it's in my blog