Sunday, February 10, 2008

SISTER Sunday - February 10th

Please welcome Lisa Tottle as our sister this week!

Tell us about your family: I've been married to my husband Mike for 6.5 years. I'm currently a stay at home Mom to our 3 beautiful children aged 7, 5 & 3.

How long have you been scrapbooking? I've been scrapping for about 2 years.

What is it about scrapbooking that you really love? It's an outlet for my creativity, along with a great way to connect with people and make new friends!

How long does it take you to complete a layout? I'm a bit of a slow scrapper, pages can take me over 2hrs, I like to step back or walk away before putting the finishing touches on it.

Describe your scrap space. Do you like/dislike it? It's not much of a space, just a corner in the basement, but I have a great desk made from old kitchen cabinets by my husband. I love that it's in the rec. room so I can scrap while the kids play around me.

What are your favourite colours to scrapbook with? Bright colors, just looking at them inspires me!

Do you enjoy other crafts and/or hobbies? I recently started painting again, it was something I enjoyed when I was much younger but lost touch with it.

What scrapbook magazines do you read? Scrapbooks Etc. and Canadian Scrapbooker.

Are you an organized or messy scrapper? A little bit of both, I love making the mess while I'm working, but every once in a while it feels great to clean it all up and start fresh!

Anything else you want to share? I'm starting my first Design Team role at The Scrapping Bug which I'm very excited about!!! My first kit reveal will be March 1st, make sure you all stop by and check it out!

___________________________

Check out Lisa's recent submission:

Lisa's blog - Imagine, Create, Inspire

Lisa's gallery at Love is in the Details

___________________________

Pop by tomorrow to see more of Lisa's work, and to see our next weekly challenge!

Sisterhood.... a celebration of the he{ART}

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Yeah Lisa! Congrats! Great to see your work here!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations! Your layout is adorable, love it.

Amanda said...

Welcome to the "hood" Lisa! Great layout! It's very cute!!

Jean Marie said...

Congratulations and welcome..what a fun lo you have created!!