Friday, February 22, 2008

More about Susan.....

and some of her favorites :-)


How long does it take you to complete a layout? Depends on the LO, but more times approx 2-3 hours.

Where do you get your inspiration? From everything! I look at a lot of online galleries, and magazines! But mainly, I use the photos them selves to inspire each page.

What are your favourite colours to scrapbook with? Brown, red, and pink

Do you enjoy other crafts and/or hobbies? I don’t have time for any other hobby!!

What scrapbook magazines do you read? Scrapbook Etc, and Canadian Scrapbooker

Are you an organized or messy scrapper? I’m a messy scrapper. But, I like to clean up after each LO!


Favorite Snack: Potato Chips!!

Favorite Drink: Water and coffee

Favorite Paper: Scenic Route

Favorite Technique: Inking (I ink EVERYTHING!)

Favorite Embellishment: Chipboard!!

Favorite Scrap Tool: I love my exacto knife

Favorite Adhesive: glue stick

No comments: