Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sister of the Week - DEC 2


Please welcome our newest SISTER!!

Lorna Hynes from Riverview, New Brunswick


Here's the LO Lorna created from the AD challenge. She was inspired by all the squares on the ad and created a mosaic look with her photo.


Here's what we learned about Lorna!

Tell us about your family: Husband Paul of 13 years and 1 son, Brandon age 12

Favorite Snack: Nachos and cheese

Favorite Paper: Bazzill

Favorite Drink: pepsi

Favorite Technique: Mosiac

Favorite Embellishment: Brads

Favorite Scrap Tool: Cricut machine

Favorite Adhesive: Rub Ons

How/Why did you start scrapbooking? I started scrapbooking shortly after my parents got killed in a car accident. It was a part of my grieving to sit and work with pictures of them and make their pictures more meaniful to myself and my son.

How long have you been scrapbooking? 3 1/2 years

We look forward to hearing more from Lorna throughout the week!

Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}