Thursday, December 6, 2007

More about Lorna....

What is it about scrapbooking that you really love? It makes pictures more meaniful.

How many hours a week do you scrapbook? 5 and sometimes more.

How long does it take you to complete a layout? Sometimes as long a 3 hours

Where do you get your inspiration? Sometimes magazines

Describe your scrap space. Do you like/dislike it? My hubby gave me a part of his pool area and it's in the corner. I do love it cause its gives me my own space and not far from the family.

What are your favourite colours to scrapbook with? Brown

Do you enjoy other crafts and/or hobbies? Not really

What scrapbook magazines do you read? Scrapbook Etc

How thick is your cardstock and paper stash? THICK!!!!

Are you an organized or messy scrapper? I am very organized


Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

No comments: