Friday, December 14, 2007

Marcee's Favorites


Favorite Snack: Rosemary & Olive Oil Triscuts w/ Cream Cheese

Favorite Drink: Coke

Favorite Technique: Aging the edges of paper

Favorite Embellishment: Rub-ons

Favorite Scrap Tool: Cropodile

Do you enjoy other crafts and/or hobbies? I LOVE to read. It has been a passion of mine since I was a small child.

What scrapbook magazines do you read? Creating Keepsakes, Memory Makers, Scrapbooks Etc., and Simple Scrapbooks

How thick is your cardstock and paper stash? About 2.5 feet

Are you an organized or messy scrapper? I’m organized before I start doing anything-then it’s chaos.


Sisterhood.... a celebration of the he{ART}

1 comment:

Deanne Clarke said...

Marcee, I love the look of aging on the edges of paper. I don't do it often, but I should do it more often!! Thanks for sharing your favs!!