Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More about Janet.....

How/Why did you start scrapbooking? My grandmother kept her photos all over the place - loosely in drawers, boxes, basement, etc… So, for her 75th birthday I decided to create a scrapbook for her. I had never scrapped before and didn’t even know how to start. I got her three daughters together and we went through all the photos trying to figure out who was who.

How long have you been scrapbooking? Since 1998, so 9 years.

What is it about scrapbooking that you really love? They creative process that I go through to preserve a memory.

How many hours a week do you scrapbook? Around 15

How long does it take you to complete a layout? Way too long!!!

Where do you get your inspiration? Everywhere…sometimes the photo, sometimes an add, maybe the paper I’m using. Plus, there is tons of inspiration in on-line galleries and magazines.

Describe your scrap space. Do you like/dislike it? I love that I have my own scrapspace! But, I’m not all that happy with it. I’m a very messy scrapper and my desk and everything around me is covered with stuff!

What are your favourite colours to scrapbook with? Anything that is not bold and bright.

Do you enjoy other crafts and/or hobbies? I spend most my free time scrapping, though I do manage to get some reading and sudoko in!

What scrapbook magazines do you read? I think I have read all of them at one time or another.

How thick is your cardstock and paper stash? Do I really have to measure? I’d say at least 3 feet thick.

Are you an organized or messy scrapper? Very organized when everything is put away. But once I start…totally messy!


Sisterhood.... a celebration of the he{ART}

No comments: