Sunday, October 7, 2007

SISTER Sunday-October 7th

Welcome, Tracey Taylor, to the "sisterhood"!

Tracey is an "East Coast" gal! She lives in New Brunswick.

Tell us about your family: I have a wonderful husband who is very supportive of my hobby, two baby girls (ages 23 and 2 months) and a cat named Steele.

How/Why did you start scrapbooking? I began scrapbooking just after I got married when I received a K & Co. album kit as a wedding gift.

How long have you been scrapbooking? 4 years

What is it about scrapbooking that you really love? I love the creative outlet it provides me, the social aspect, and I especially love that I am documenting my family’s history; particularly all those little moments that are sometimes forgotten over time.

How many hours a week do you scrapbook? 6 - 10

How long does it take you to complete a layout? 2 – 3 hours on average

Where do you get your inspiration? Everywhere from patterned paper, clothing, and ads to magazines

Describe your scrap space. Do you like/dislike it? I LOVE my scrap space. I am set up in the spare bedroom in the basement where I have a table with a peg board on the wall above it, my sewing machine to the left and a big armoire on the other side that houses all my supplies.

What are your favourite colours to scrapbook with? Black and white

What scrapbook magazines do you read? Scrapbooks etc.

Are you an organized or messy scrapper? I’m organized before I begin but very messy as a project progresses.

Here's Tracey's layout for the challenge to use the number "2" in the title of your layout:

You can find Tracey's blog HERE and her gallery HERE. Don't forget to leave a comment and let her know you've stopped by!
Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Welcome to the "hood" Tracey!! Kudos to you for having two kids under the age of two!!! And I LOVE your layout! It's gorgeous!!!!

Jean Marie said...

Welcome and Congratulations!What beautiful Colors in your LO and such a cutie too!
Look forward to your week :)!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Tracey!!

Angie said...

Congrats on becoming a "sister"! Love all the blue hues in your layout! Great job!

Charlotte said...

Congratulations on being the sister of this week! I love the LO you did with the BIG number 2 on it. :-) What a neat idea!

Susan Coish said...

Welcome to the sisterhood Tracey!!! LOVE your LO!!

Tracey Taylor said...

Thanks for the warm welocme, girls!! :) I am thrilled to be a part of your talented group.

Erika said...

Congrats and welcome to the Sisterhood.