Saturday, September 1, 2007

SKETCH Saturday-Sept 1st

...will be little late today as I'm not home. I'm sitting here in a hotel on my son's laptop. If I had thought about it,I could have had the info I needed saved in a draft and posted from here,but I totally forgot to do it. So it will go up when I get home later this afternoon.




OK, here ya go!


The sketcher for today is Rae Clevett.

Here's what Rae has to say:

I’m married and share my home with hubby and our two dogs. I'm lucky enough to work at home so that allows me some flexibility in my scrapping time. I started building my scrap stash in 2002 and took my first stamp class in 2003. I was hooked and have been incorporating stamping into my cards and layouts ever since. I tend to be somewhat seasonal in my projects; because of summer activities and being outdoors, I create more cards and easy altered items in the summer but in the winter when I’m stuck indoors I get my photos out and start scrapping. I always have something on the go in my scrap room and my table is what I consider an organized mess. I also enjoy being a part time scrapbook store instructor and have taught many classes in my home along with being in direct sales w! ith a stamp company.

My galleries can be accessed at 2 Peas & Splitcoaststampers under the user name of bcgal00.
My blog is www.scrapdribbles.blogspot.com

Here is her card sketch and a card she created.

Thanks so much,Rae! As usual, if you try Rae's card, post a comment with a link so we can see it!

Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

9 comments:

Carla said...

That's a great looking card!

Jean said...

Fantastic Card sketch..I can already see what a great sketch this would be for Christmas...I see snowflakes for the flowers...hehe!!TFS this great sketch!!

pretty-pink-cards said...

mm thats what I have done.. mine can be seen on my blog
caroline x

Deb said...

i loved this sketch, I think I will use it lots thanks! You can see it on my blog!

http://countrylovincardmaker.blogspot.com/

Deanne said...

Cool sketch, isn't it!!! You ladies did a great job with them.Left you comments on your blogs!!! I have to try this sketch!!!

Louisa said...

Really enjoyed this sketch, thanks so much!

I made it square as I'm having a square phase at the moment ;-)

Regards Louisa

Deanne said...

Here are 2 cards I did using the sketch:
http://a-scrapaddict.blogspot.com/2007/09/and-card.html

http://inwiththeoldpp.blogspot.com/2007/09/christmas-card.html

vfdvgf said...

To prepare for world of warcraft gold his big date,FFXI Gil a young man went 2moons gold up on to the roof AOC Power Leveling of his apartment building in order Atlantica gold to tan himself.Not wanting any tan lines to show, he sunbathed in the nude. Unfortunately,maple story power leveling the young man fell Knight Online Noah asleep while on the roof, world of warcraft power levelingand managed to get a Guild Wars Gold sunburn on his "tool of the trade".aoc power leveling He was determined not to miss his date,flyff power leveling so he put some lotion 2moons dil on his manhood and wrapped it 2moons power leveling in gauze.The blonde showed dog clothes up for the date at his apartment,Maple Story Power Leveling and the young man treated her world of warcraft gold to a home flyff gold cooked dinner,power leveling after which they archlord money went into the living room to watch archlord power leveling a movie.During the movie,last chaos gold however

vfdvgf said...

If you are eq2 plat looking buy ffxi gil as well as FFXI Gil WOW Power final fantasy gil Leveling lotro gold and World Of eve isk When you aoc gold need lineage 2 adena someone FFXI Gil to Maple Story mesos listen,world of warcraft gold I'll be 2moon dil there.lord of the rings gold When world of warcraft power leveling you world of warcraft power leveling need Guild Wars Gold a hug,final fantasy gil I'll be age of conan gold there.