Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Little about Timi....

How long does it take you to complete a layout? It depends on my mood and the kind of layout I am making. It can be as short as 30 minutes or as long as one whole day!

Where do you get your inspiration? First and foremost, from my kids…beautiful things (ribbons, fibers, papers, buttons,etc.) and seeing wonderful scrapbook pages from magazines and websites.

Describe your scrap space. Do you like/dislike it? When we moved to our new house last April 2007, I made it sure that I would have a scrap area. I have three layers of shelves that hold all my scrapbook stuff. The lowest layer serves as my working table. My collection of ribbons, buttons and flowers are contained in jars, sorted by color. I also have different sized boxes which contain photos, stickers, greeting cards, post cards, etc. My papers are sorted by manufacturer and/or color.

What are your favourite colours to scrapbook with? I don’t have a particular favourite, It mainly depends on the mood and theme of my layouts.

Do you enjoy other crafts and/or hobbies? I love reading self-help books.

What scrapbook magazines do you read? I just love reading Memory Makers, Creating Keepsakes and BHG Scrapbook, etc.

Are you an organized or messy scrapper? I’m trying to be organized but always end up being messy. LOL!

3 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Thanks for being our sister! It's been great reading about you this week!

Jean Marie said...

Thanks for all the wonderful tips and inspiration Timi..Has been a fun week!Love your Style!!

Timi O. Mercado said...

Thank you. I also had fun being the sister of the week. I will never forget this experience...