Friday, September 7, 2007

FOTO Friday - Sept 7th

This summer, I have been trying to better my photography skills. One of the first places I started was online :-) There are so many photography sites out there that it can be difficult to narrow down your search. So, I thought I'd post a couple.

Here is one online book that I found interesting.
PhotoSecrets: Tips For Better Photos -- How To Improve Your Photography. It's a free, online guide by Andrew Hudson.

Here's another that has some great tips. The Top Five Photo Mistakes And How To Fix Them, by Jean Fleming.

Digital Photography Tips -- I found some great information here.


So, after reading about various tips, now I need to go out and actually practice, and learn all the aspects of my camera. Maybe I should read my handbook first ;-)

~~~~~~~~~
Why not share some of your favorite photography tips and/or sites!
Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

No comments: