Wednesday, September 12, 2007

About Willow....

How/Why did you start scrapbooking? By accident...I was searching the internet for those big old 'scrapbooks' for kids to put their pictures and stuff in, and found this style of scrapbooking(more expensive, but a lot more fun!!!)

How long have you been scrapbooking? 3 years now.

What is it about scrapbooking that you really love? Everything about it! It is so relaxing, I LOVE it!..The shopping bit is cool too!

How many hours a week do you scrapbook? I scrap every evening, quite often until the early hours..so about, 21 hours a week..Jeez!

How long does it take you to complete a layout? Depends on how 'involved' I get! But on average I complete one layout per evening.

Where do you get your inspiration? Everywhere!...My children are a great source of inspiration, and also other scrappers..I love looking at other peoples work, and their different techniques.

Sisterhood.... a celebration of the he{ART}

1 comment:

Jean Marie said...

I agree Willow ...I find Scrapbooking to be very relaxing also...your gallery shows all the time you put into it..Beautiful and Creative things going on over there!!