Wednesday, August 22, 2007

WEB Wednesday


Where do you look for inspiration for scrapbooking? What do you do when your "mojo" or creativity is gone?

This is the place where I am now. I've had a very busy summer and have done very little scrapbooking. I've taken LOTS of photos, so that's a good thing -- I'll have lots of scrapping to do during the fall.

I like looking though online galleries for inspiration. I don't usually make sketches from the layouts I look at, but I do make note of little things on a layout that I think look good, and that I might want to use on a layout. When I am ready to start creating again, many of these little ideas pop into my head.


Here are a few sites that I can look to for ideas:





What is your favorite online gallery?
Post a link in the comments and share it with us.



Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to search all the different gallerys that are online ...but am only active in one forum...though I did just recently join a digital forum...I really love the digital work these ladies do over there.
you can check them out here
http://www.mootwodesigns.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2708&limit=recent

Rebecca said...

You mean besides this great site? I have some others that I visit as well but second to this one would be Pencil Lines (http://www.pencillines.com/). They have sketches & layouts inspired by the sketch. I recently found Little Book of Sketches (http://littlebookofsketches.blogspot.com/) They feature layouts for various size pages & cards.