Saturday, August 11, 2007

SKETCH Saturday-Aug 11-Janelle Richmond

Our featured sketch artist this week is Janelle Richmond!!

Here's a little info on Janelle:

My name is Janelle, I live in Georgia with my husband-Chris, and our three wonderful kids, Meghan-7, Matthew-3 and Brenden-2. I have been scrapbooking since 2000. I happily design for Around the Block, Magistical Memories and Everlasting Keepsakes. I have been published in Scrapbook Trends, Cards!, Paper Trends, Paper Art, Scrapbooking and Keepsakes, Memory Makers and various idea Books. I just absolutely love doing sketches- in all sizes, cards included, I just love the response I have had to my two challenge blogs:
http://janellerichmond.typepad.com/sketchthis/
http://janellerichmond.typepad.com/sketchthiscards/


Here is Janelle's sketch and layout.

Thanks, Janelle, for the great sketch and the layout. Isn't it just the cutest!
If you try the sketch, let us know in the comments where we can find it.
Happy scrapping!
Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never done a 6x12 layout. This might be the first!

Sue said...

YAY for Janelle's sketches!! I love them and I'm so happy for her :)

Susan Coish said...

Yay Jenelle!! Thanks for being our sketch artist this week!!

Amanda said...

Looks great!!! I'll have to try that one!!!

Pearl said...

looks great alrite ! will see if i can have a go at this !