Thursday, August 16, 2007

Cheryl's Favs and another blog challenge

Favorite Snack: Vanilla Wafer cookies or potato chips & milk

Favorite Drink: Grape Soda or Rasberry Tea

Favorite Paper: I can’t choose, but some current favorites are Imaginese, Bo Bunny, Fancy Pants and (most of the time) Basic Grey… just to name a few

Favorite Technique: “Tuesday” (as in Technique Tuesday) and doodling

Favorite Embellishment: Stickles

Favorite Scrap Tool: My Cricut

Favorite Adhesive: 3L Scrapbook Adhesives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A JOURNALING CHALLENGE! I love music and it inspires me everyday. So for my journaling challenge I would like everyone to find the lyrics to their favorite song. Share those lyrics and tell why you chose it and why it inspires you. Share a layout that you have created based on or inspired by the song you have chosen.
Great challenge, Cheryl!
Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Potato chips and Milk!!! Now there's an interesting combination!!! ;0) Good to get to know you more Sarah!

Cheryl said...

Try it Amanda.... it's so good!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great Challenge Cheryl...I am also inspired by music...but have never tried it on a lo....thanks for the inspiration ...will try and make time to give this one ago.
Potato chips and milk?:)

Deanne Clarke said...

I have some layouts posted here:
http://a-scrapaddict.blogspot.com/2007/08/my-boy-is-coming-home-tonight.html