Friday, July 13, 2007

FOTO Friday-Lucky Friday the 13th!

Since this is Friday the 13th, I thought I'd incorporate the number 13 into the challenge today.

Grab your camera and take 13 random photos around your house or yard. Either post them on your blog or print them off and create a layout!

*If you are like me and don't have your camera this week (because your "darling" husband took it to work with him for all week without asking!!!), then find 13 random photos you've already taken and use them.

Happy Snapping and Happy Friday the 13th!

Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

3 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Here are my 13 photos!

http://a-scrapaddict.blogspot.com/2007/07/happy-friday-13th.html

Laura S. said...

Oh I wish I had seen this a bit earlier in the day....but I may still do it.

Fun challenge.

Laura

Going For Greatness said...

I wasn't home at all yesterday and I DID happen to take a LOT of pictures! Though I wasn't able to upload them ON Friday the 13th, I'll work on that project a little later today! GREAT PROMPT!!!
~Gabi