Monday, July 2, 2007

CHALLENGE Monday - July 2

Can't believe it's July already, but here it is! Time for another challenge :-)


***Your challenge is to use stamping somewhere on your layout.***

Send your layout to scoish3 @ rogers.com (remove spaces) by Sunday night, July 8th. We will pick a new sister from all the layouts submitted.

Let's see what your sisters have created for this challenge :-)



Gabi's stamped the flowers and added some bling to the centers:



Deanne stamped some flowers on cardstock and then cut them out and added to her page:

Carla stamped part of the title with ink:


Susan Stamped part of the title using paint and also stamped around the photo frame.

So....... get creating :-) If you haven't time this week, send in a layout that you've done recently! We'd love to see it!


Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just love stamping!!not a lo ...but some cards I just did recently for ScrapGalaxy June Star Challenges....I really had fun with the Christmas tree & Glitter
http://www.scrapgalaxy.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=6945&cat=500&ppuser=10

Anonymous said...

I am sorry sisters ...so busy to get back to weeding the garden...forgot to say how wonderful all your los are(...
bad me:(...and an Awesome job to the new sister Gabi!WTG Sisters!

Laura S. said...

Wow what fun pages...I am going to have to pull some stamps out!

Laura

Laura S. said...

I emailed mine to you...

& you can see it here...

http://www.scrappinmojo.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=64&pos=125

Thanks for the inspiration!!

Deanne Clarke said...

Love it Laura!!! Thanks for participating!

Deanne Clarke said...

And Jean, the cards are awesome!!!

Amanda said...

great layouts!! I'm gonna actually do one of these challenges this week!!! :D Thanks for the great challenge...this is something I do pretty much on EVERY layout!!! Thanks!

VanillaCarmel said...

I did some tone-on-tone stamping for accents here.

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1185459

mandy

Unknown said...

Mandy, I love all the pics you used, and the stamping looks great! msgrace, love how you did the title! Jean, LOVE the cards! My fav is the Christmas tree card!

Thanks for playing along, ladies!

Pub Calls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I emailed mine to Susan!! GREAT challenge ladies! I ALWAYS (well pretty much always) stamp on my layouts....it's just not complete without it!!! ;0) Thanks again ladies! Keep up the good work!!!