Wednesday, June 13, 2007

WEB Wednesday-PAGE MAPS.com

I love this site for sketches! Just recently I've been trying 12X6 pages (I have to look for an album while I'm gone away this week) and think they are so neat! They are called half maps here! Go see!
And what about round maps? Have you ever tried a circular layout? Now, those are FUN!!!
..and there are card maps on this site as well. Check out this page and you will see a card made by SUSAN there!!

Have fun!

Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Always good to try something new. Thanks, Deanne!

Anonymous said...

Page Maps is such a wonderful site :)!!I was wondering though with the half maps about the albums...would love to see if anyone comes across albums for them.

Deanne Clarke said...

There are albums out there to fit 12x6, but I haven't seen them. Would love to have one though.