Tuesday, June 5, 2007

TEACHING Tuesday

Here's a great tip for when you just need a small scrap of scalloped paper and you don't want to cut a full sheet. Use your corner rounder to make the scallops. I used my EK Success rounder and removed the guide from the bottom of the rounder.

Start on one end and make a punch. All subsequent punches you need to make sure the edges meet. Punch as many as fit on your paper.
When you are done, you can cut you paper to the desired size. Quick and easy way to may a scalloped edge from any kind of paper!
Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

5 comments:

Susan Coish said...

How neat!! Great idea Carla!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful tip!!...did not know you could do this to punches!!!TFS!

kelli said...

that is really cool idea. thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

and here I was...today...looking for a punch to scallop with and I have three here!!! I didn't realize the bottom came off!

Pat said...

You can take this one step further and use a small hole punch (1/8in) in each of your scallops for a great look also. Here is My Card using this technique.