Friday, June 15, 2007

More about Kim!

Do you enjoy other crafts and/or hobbies? I sure do – but I kind of have put them all aside for scrapping. I read constantly. I don’t watch any tv but HAVE to read before I go to bed or I can’t fall asleep.

What scrapbook magazines do you read? I just started buying magazines last month for the 1st time. I bought Canadian Scrapbooker once, and I just recently bought a copy of Paper Crafts and Paper Creations. I don’t think I would subscribe though. I just will buy one if I run out of inspiration sometime.

How thick is your cardstock and paper stash? Not too big actually. I never kept a lot of cardstock around. I started using patterned paper at first and now I have discovered that cardstock is so nice to work with and easy to manipulate so the pile is starting to grow. If I stacked all the papers that I have up – it is probably about an inch thick.

Are you an organized or messy scrapper? Messy I think. I put things away back in the proper cases or bins but the bins themselves are totally cluttered. Every once in a while I like to really tidy it all up, but that usually ends in me wanting to create.

Anything else you want to share? Thanks for choosing me to be a sister this week. I am really honoured. I really enjoy looking at everyone’s work and admiring the love and thoughtfulness with which every scrapbooker uses to preserve their family history.
"Scrapbooking is not a hobby – it is capturing our history for future generations."

Keep telling your stories, sisters!

No comments: