Tuesday, May 22, 2007

TEACHING Tuesday - Week 6

Do you want a way to make your chipboard (or any other kind of lettering) go a little bit further? Here's a little tip that I use often!

When you get a new package of letters, take out one FULL set right away and store them in 'an easy to get to' place. Use the remainder of the letters on your LOs and projects over and over again by tracing them!!
Here's a LO I created by tracing my Heidi Swapp ghost letters for the title!

The fun part is that you will eventually have a variety of fonts and sizes of lettering to use over and over again!! Give it a try and share with us what you come up with!!

Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I love how you mix up your fonts too. I never think about that.

Anonymous said...

Good idea! What I do is if the letters are chipboard that has to be punched out of a big sheet, I keep the leftover sheet and use it to trace! It works for everything!

Angie said...

Awesome idea! We all look for ways to make our scrapping budget go further!! Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

What a great tip..TFS :)

kelli said...

I have also taken the chipboard letters like the one from Heidi swapp and cut out the negative letter into a square. Remember waste not....