Tuesday, May 1, 2007

TEACHING Tuesday - Week 3

Wow!! Where did April go? I really cannot believe it is May already!!

Today's Tip comes from our SISTER of the WEEK, Jean Pennington!! She has an awesome storage idea for ribbon! Here's what she says!!

I am always looking for new and inexpensive ideas for storing my Scrapbook products. One of my favorite items are Cigar boxes..I discovered that when you purchase Basic Grey Ribbon they come in sturdy plastic containers with each ribbon setting in it's own special groove.. I find them hard to store if kept in the original packaging, but if you fully open up the packaging and using your exacto knife trim off all sides, you have storage for an additional 16 mini spools of ribbon for a total of 24 ribbons that fit nicely into cigar boxes and keep your ribbon from rolling around or getting tangled....
Here are a couple of photos to show you what she means!!









Thanks soooooo much Jean!! This is an AMAZING storage tip!!
Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

2 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Cool idea!!!

kelli said...

Cool idea. My hubby made a holder for my ribbon (looks like three paper towel holders connected) and it didn't take me too long to totally fill it up.