Friday, May 18, 2007

FOTO Friday - Week 5

I've got a GREAT challenge for you today!

I was looking through some of my mom's older photos and found this one of Deanne and I. What I thought was so cool was the car behind us. Now I know my mom was probably not thinking about the car -- she just wanted a picture of her cute girls (even if they are wearing ugly socks, again!) LOL!




It got me thinking that in 20-30 years, the look of our cars/vans can change so much. I'm sure that when my children are grown, they will get a kick out of how "different" our van was compared to theirs.

So, snap some pictures of your vehicle, and don't forget to get some close-ups. If you're like me, you'll want to give it a good cleaning first! When you've done that, create a page or two showcasing the details of your vehicle. Your kids will thank you for it later :-)

Here's a double layout I did about our van. The sketch is by Lucy Chesna.



Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great idea!! I will forsure do this one!!

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea!

Deanne Clarke said...

Hehe! Yep, look at our lovely socks again!!! Great layout, Carla!!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea...this is one of my favorites of yours Carla...looks like it should be an advertisement :)TFS!