Tuesday, April 24, 2007

TEACHING Tuesday-Week 2

Ribbon!! I love ribbon. And what's better than a piece of ribbon on a layout? A CLUSTER of ribbons! Choose several pieces of ribbon from your stash (I keep a ribbon jar to throw my end pieces in and those work PERFECT for making ribbon clusters!) and add them to your layout. Staple them, sew them, fasten them with a brad, tie them on, whatever...Be creative!It will add a great touch! I'm not much into math but as I see it-Ribbon + Cluster=Ribbon Cluster=Really Cute=Really Cool! hehe! This formula works for me every time!

Here are a couple of examples where I used a ribbon cluster on my layout.





So the next time you are ALMOST done your layout but you feel you need to do something else to "complete" it , remember this very simple formula and add a ribbon cluster! Awesome results every time!

~Sisterhood...a celebration of the he{ART}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually used a ribbon cluster in a digi layout I completed last night. Love the samples you posted here. Such different creative ways to use ribbon!

Tina McDonald said...

Great samples! I have lots of ribbon but kind of got out of using it!! I'll have to give it a go!

Amanda L. said...

I love ribbon clusters- great technique.

Amanda said...

great layouts ladies!!! It's very Elsie inspired! Excellent work! ;)